Transparent, open fair tender!
Frequently Asking Questions
ELECTRONIC TENDER APPLICATION SUBMISSION
www.condo-fairtender.ca is Toronto’s unique source for Condo tendering opportunities that created for Condo Industry specifically. www.condo-fairtender.ca dedicated to connect Condominiums with wide range of Condo Services Providers to make Service Providers competing for Condo Regular Services Contracts, small and big Projects while improving quality and price. A centralized process with the ability to distribute Condo bids online to an invited group of suppliers or to our database of over 2,000 Service Suppliers of GTA at the beginning of 2020. And will increase this data base continuously.
From regular Cleaning, Supplies, Elevator Services to big Condo Project connected with major replacements and repairs, equipment supply and Reserve Fund Study Services.
- The Property Manager or Board Director (Condo Representative) must sign in as a Condo Manager and creates a tender that describes terms and requirements of an Annual contract or specifications for Projects, estimated cost field is optional.
- Fill up the field in the form. If Condo a representative wants to work with the form for some period of time, status DRAFT should be selected to complete it later. But if you use status Open you CANNOT turn it to Draft after Submitting tender with “Open” status. And Condo needs to issue an addition to add new details and make changes.
- Click Submit button.
- Submit a tender.
- Condo representative might send an invitation to highly reputable registered Contractors using Search Contractors on the Dashboard. There is Invite to be clicked and one of the Open tenders should be selected.
- Condo Service Providers analyze the tender description and calculate the cost at which they can provide a request a site visit of Project clarification if it requires a site visit for the assessment a scope of work. Condo representative invites applied Companies for a visit.
- Condo Service Providers respond to the tender with details about the project or services that are needed according to the Condo Requirements and a Contract or Project description and the overall cost.
- Condo Manager and/or Board Director manage and analyze the tender responses and make a decision.
- Condo Representative awards the tender to the Service Provider that best meets the requirements of the project.
- A Condo Representative tick a winner’s box and winner receives a text message or e-mail (depending on his/her account settings) automatically.
To broadcast your bid opportunities to a wide range of interested Condo Service suppliers because just publicity of your project might provide your with the best quality of job and the best prices!
To Invite Condo - Service suppliers of your choice or to all relevant Companies of our Site list and allow them to use a simple way to offer their services, sending documents according to your requirements.
To track and view all electronic all the offers and to make an appointment for site visiting.
To make changes or amendments of your bid package in one place, online.
To manage your vendors database online.
To restrict an access for not qualified Service Suppliers.
To place a Review on Service Suppliers page based on your Condo experience.
To Publishing bid results online.
According to Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario’s (CMRAO), some of Condominium Services above of $100,000 must be acquired through the open bidding platform.
To register to post an opportunity on www.condo-fairtender.ca, please see Sign Up process for more information.
ELECTRONIC TENDER APPLICATION SUBMISSION (FOR CONDO SERVICE PROVIDERS)
Electronic bid submission (or E-bid Submission) is the electronic transfer of proposal bid data between a potential condo service supplier and Condo Management team. The Condo Fair Tender electronic bid submission feature allows service suppliers to submit bids/proposals online via Condo Fair Tender platform. You will be able to download all electronic bids that were submitted for a particular opportunity. E-bid submission is typically used for the submission of bids, completed qualification forms or supporting documentation. The Condo Fair Tender E-bid submission feature includes safeguards to ensure the security and authenticity of the material being transferred.
If you have a Subscription of Condo Fair Tender platform then you can use the electronic bid submission feature. For more information on the Subscription see the features section.
Any supplier who is registered to Condo Fair Tender platform can use E-bid submission for opportunities Condo have posted. The Condo service or product suppliers must however have someone from their organization designated as an Electronic Bid Submission Authorized Signer. An Electronic Bid Submission Authorized Signer is someone within the supplier's organization who has been selected to legally bind that organization to the terms of the electronic bids submitted by their organization.
The process for using electronic bid submission is very simple:
- The tender is prepared and posted by the authorized representative of a Condo. All active users of a Condo are given secure access for document retrieval once the opportunity has closed.
- The deadline and procedures for E-bid Submission must be clearly identified by a Condo representative.
- Prospective bidders will register, are authenticated and are then given a secure access to Condos tenders information, documents, bidder downloads all tender documents and/or forms.
- Bidders may be needed to undergo prequalification process. Condo team might:
- Make a preliminary Contractors assessment and send the Invitation to particular highly reputable Contractors. For more information on Invitation process see Invitation section.
- Restrict an access to its tenders for Contractors that were not good with past performance or shown bad behavior or at any other reason.
- Proposals, response documents and/or forms are submitted through E-bid Submission by the bidders.
- System logs the receipt of all bidders’ submissions. Updates to documents submitted are not allowed, so, be careful before submission.
- Submitted documents are stored in a secure fashion with a high level of security.
THE TENDERING PLATFORM DOES NOT GIVE ANY OPPORTUNITY FOR A CONDO TO DELETE ANY APPLICATION SUBMITTED BY A SUPPLIER. SO, ALL APPLICATIONS ARE PARTICIPATING.
But it is a Condo Board final authority to make a decision based on the price, supplier’s reputation (based on Google and Home Stars website reviews) of all applications submitted.
*The tendering platform allows to select a winner automatically just to navigate Condo Board by price only.
- Bids are open since status Open selected by a Condo representative and closed automatically at closing date identified by a Condo representative and entered to the system.
Condo needs to broadcast its tender information to collect more qualified service providers and have a bigger choice. There are 2 ways to get them aboard.
- You could send your enquiry to email@example.com to use our data base and send your invitation to all qualified Contractors in our base.
- After multiple tenders you could identify the best contractors and invite just them.
- Just go to your Dashboard and click Search Contractor than click Invite by Contractor’s name and write a couple of words.
Just Subscribed Condo service providers might get an access to current open tenders.
The profile information of Condo service providers is visible for a particular Condo after submitting your bids. Each Condo see all Contractors list and profile information all contractors submitted their bids for any tender.
Yes, at registration, Condo service providershould provide review information (Contractor will see the manual in the process of registration) if the Company has such reviews. That information will give extra bonuses when Condo Board make a decision on winning Company. So, all the Condominiums are willing to get verified reputable Contractors to get the best service for the best price.
The Condo Fair Tender platform has all clock settings according to Toronto local time.
How do Condo service provider can update contact or organization profile?
It is important that both your contact information and Service provider profiles be up to date, so Condo team will be able to see your Company’s reputation. Updating your profiles is simple. Login to Condo Fair Tender platform and go to your Dashboard. Make all changes and Click the “Update” button to complete the update process.
For more information on how to use Condo Fair Tender platform, access our online help pages by clicking on “Contact Us” in the footer and send a message. A member of our team will be get in touch with you shortly.
If you do not remember your password or just want to change it just click on “Update Password” below Sign In window and enter your e-mail in the required field. Instructions to reset your password will be sent to your email address. You will need to click on the provided link within 2 hours to complete your request.
Sometimes, at security protection reasons, Condo Fair Tender platform your account might be locked out in the case of failures to enter correct password or behaviour that might harm platform users’ activities. You will have to contact Condo Fair Tender platform support team at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to unlock your account. Please also note that only one person can be logged into a given account at one time. Any other attempts will be locked out.
Condo Fair Tender Client Services will answer any technical questions you may have. Some questions may require escalation thus slightly delaying a response. You can reach us at 647-777-1744 and leave a voice message and our team member will reach you to resolve your problem or at email@example.com